This page comprises a list of selected personal publications, mostly
dealing with palaeoenvironmental and geoarchaeological work in western Canada.
- Edited volumes, papers, and book chapters
- Research-related publications in refereed (peer-reviewed) journals, edited
volumes, and book chapters.
- Other publications
- Short notes, articles in conference proceedings and in-house publications,
essays, commentary, field-trip guidebooks, and material written for public education
and Museum outreach.
- Conference presentations and abstracts
- Also includes a list of symposia and conference sessions organized.
A travelogue for the last four decades!
- Book reviews
- Reviews of technical and general interest books, as well as reviews of various
kinds of fiction.
- Newsletter items
- A selection of shorter items published in professional association newsletters,
including conference and meeting reports, discussion pieces, and comments.
- Reports and other grey literature
- Reports, mostly internal and unpublished, dealing with palaeoenvironmental and
archaeological matters. Also includes some abstracts and short notes, most in
- Electronic documents
- On-line publications, several of which are only
available in electronic form, and some on-line versions of items published in print.
- Contributions to galleries and exhibitions at the Royal Alberta Museum and elsewhere.
See also Google Scholar,
ResearcherID and ResearchGate profiles.