Methods and Techniques - Dating Techniques
- Huntley, D. J., and O. B. Lian 1999
- Using Optical Dating to Determine When a Sediment was Last
Exposed to Sunlight.
In Holocene Climate and Environmental Change in the Palliser
Triangle: A Geoscientific Context for Evaluating the Impacts of
Climate Change in the Southern Canadian Prairies, edited by
S. Lemmen and R. E. Vance, pp. 211-222. Geological Survey of
Bulletin 534. Geological Survey of Canada, Ottawa, Ontario,
AEU SCI QE 185 A43 No. 534
- Julg, A., R. Lafont, and G. Perinet 1987
- Mechanisms of Collagen Racemization in Fossil Bones:
Application to Absolute Dating.
Quaternary Science Reviews 6:25-28.
AEU SCI QE 696 Q245 Information on amino
racemization in bones.
- Lian, O. B., D. J. Huntley, and S. A. Wolfe
- Optical Dating of Eolian Dune Sand from the Canadian
Géographie physique et Quaternaire 56(2-3):191-
AEU SCI G 1 R452 Note: Volume dated 2002 but
published in 2004.
- Olsson, I. U. 1986
- Radiometric Dating.
In Handbook of Holocene Palaeoecology and
edited by B. E. Berglund, pp. 273-312. John Wiley, New York,
AEU SCI QE 741 H236
- Rutter, N. W., and N. R. Catto (editors) 1995
Dating Methods for Quaternary Deposits. GeoText2.
Geological Association of Canada, St. John's, Newfoundland,
AEU SCI QE 696 D38 1995